Women's and Children's Health
The department conducts research, postgraduate education and training in gynecology, obstetrics, perinatalmedicin, paediatrics, international health and women's medicine. The activity is integrated with the Women and Children division at University Hospital and National Centre for women's safety. Research is conducted within twelve research groups and we have the graduate program in medical science.
- Online seminar: Addressing Health Challenges in Immigration Detention
- Follow professor Mats Målqvist's teaching sabbatical in the U.S
- New WHO evidence overview report to mitigate negative health outcomes
- Two researches admitted to the SIGHT Fellows Programme
- Great interest for doctoral position in global health
Research Forum Children and Adolescents - "Neurocognition before and after radiotherapy towards vulnerable brain structures"
Halftime seminar - "Studier av BarnSäkert-modellen – barnhälsovården som forum för tidig upptäckt av psykosociala riskfaktorer i små barns uppväxtmiljö"
GlobeLife Seminar - Professionalism vs Activism in Global Reproductive Health
ObGyn Highlights - "Obesity in obstetric care: consequencea and risk prediction"
GlobeLife Seminar - Seminar title to be confirmed