Women's and Children's Health
The Department of Women's and Children's Health contributes to a better health and a sustainable society in a global context through research, education, development and dissemination of research results of the highest quality.
- U-CARE presented new research videos at Reginateatern
- The healthcare sector often overestimates its importance for global health
- Asklepiospriset för bästa vetenskapliga artikel 2022
- New major EU-funded research project takes broader approach to mental health
- Machine learning classifies premenstrual dysphoric disorder in terms of grey matter structure
- Mindfulness and stress management course
Halftime seminar - Understanding and addressing the mental health, well-being, and current situation of street homeless women in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Rosie Duivenbode: "From Bedside to Court Bench: Medical Expertise and the Unwanted Consequences of Female Genital Cutting Legislation and Policies"
Global Health Talk Series: Setting priorities when intervening in conflicts, outbreaks and natural disasters
Forskningsforum barn och ungdom - Tidigt upptäckt av CP-skada i Nepal med hjälp av smart phone applikation
Reproduction and Development Webinar - "Visually induced long-term potentiation changes over the menstrual cycle in humans on and off combined oral contraception"
Ansökningsperiod 15/3 - 17/4
Upcoming doctoral thesis defences and licentiate degree
Pain in pediatric oncology: Explorative and interventional studies focusing on oral mucositis
Hall IV, Universitetshuset, Biskopsgatan 3, Uppsala 2023-04-18 09:15