- Emily Holmes new professor at the Department of Women's and Children's Health
- Action plan for better data on migration and health
- Addressing future challenges within migration and integration
- Funding for research on AI-based point-of-care diagnostic system for cervical cancer
- Important to bring scientific evidence to policymakers and practitioners
- U-CARE presented new research videos at Reginateatern
Halftime seminar - Preeclampsia in relation to other cardiovascular diseases and the role of furan fatty acids
Hybrid seminar on Process Tracing
Public defence - Neuroimaging progesterone receptor modulation in patients with premenstrual dysphoric disorder
U-CARE BrainPub: Theory application in research
Meeting U-CARE Steering Committee
Upcoming doctoral thesis defences and licentiate degree
Neuroimaging progesterone receptor modulation in patients with premenstrual dysphoric disorder: Is it just in your head?
Sal IV, universitetshuset, Biskopsgatan 3, Uppsala 2024-03-21 13:15
Global Health and Migration Unit
We conduct research, education and policy work within the area of Global Health and Migration in numerous countries with a close collaboration with colleagues worldwide. This includes interdisciplinary studies in migration, global nutrition, improvement of food environment, environmental impacts on health, prevention of non-communicable disease, antibiotic resistance, fever/malaria in children, as well as health system and implementation research. Our work is strongly anchored in the global sustainability goals (Agenda 2030).