The pedagogical conference of PRåM
- Date: –15:15
- Organiser: Pedagogiska rådet vid vetenskapsområdet för medicin och farmaci (PRåM)
- Contact person: PRåM, Eva Thörnqvist, Jörgen Bengtsson and Ulf Holmbäck
On 22 October, PRåM organises its recurring pedagogical conference. The theme this time will therefore be “From theory to practice”.
On 22 October, PRåM organises its recurring pedagogical conference. A large proportion of our students receive at least some of their education outside of the university, for example in hospitals, pharmacies or biotech companies. The theme this time will therefore be “From theory to practice”, with ample opportunities to discuss aspects such as “learning activities outside the university” and “how well students are prepared for working life”.
Morning (10:00 – 12:00, mingling from 09:30)
Panel discussion with representatives from e-learning:
– Alastair Creelman (E-learning Specialist), clinical practice
– Lina Nyberg (Physiotherapist, Adjunct Clinical Associate Senior Lecturer) and clinical programs
– Bertil Lindahl (Professor, Chair of the Programme Committe on the Medicine Programme).
The discussion will be based on the questions and considerations that you state when registering. During the discussions, you will be involved in different ways.
Afternoon (13 – 15.15)
Parallel tracks – thematic workshops based on questions from the participants and the morning discussions.
Closing comments from the panelists.
Deadline for registration is 13 October.
After the deadline, PRåM will compile the questions received and create specific theme groups.
Questions or concerns? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.